Spacious accommodation for 2 people – Double bed
• Heated and well insulated.
• Installed equipment includes: TV, microwave, kettle & fridge.
• Power sockets for charging phones, laptops, ipods, etc.
• Free WiFi.
. Plenty of storage under bed.
• Full access to all campsite facilities including:
• Indoor pot washing area.
• You do need to bring your own cooking/eating utensils.
• Toilets and hot showers.
• Bike store.
• Drying room for all your outdoor clothes and boots.
• Dogs are not allowed in the Hut (dogs are allowed in Camping Cabins & Trekker Huts).
• Check out time is 10.00am.
• We do not allow BBQs or fires of any description.
Please note that you should bring your own sleeping bags and cooking/eating utensils. If you forget your sleeping bag, we are able to provide you one for £4 per night.
Also please be sure to read our booking conditions.
Tyndrum is an excellent base for you to explore all the activities and outdoor pursuits available in Scottish West Highlands – please check out the Activitiessection of our site for more info.
Have some questions?
We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions from our guests which may help you out